Monday, July 5, 2010

Sugar Bowl - Scottsdale, Arizona

Anyone who knows me, knows that I HEART ice cream. I am a tad bit obsessed and everywhere I go, I must see if there is a unique type of ice cream offered. I found such a place in Scottsdale, AZ and it is called SUGAR BOWL.


We walked in 3 minutes before closing and I had NO TIME to really review the entire menu so on a lark, I went with the GOSH AWFUL GOOEY BANANA SPLIT which had banana, turkish coffee ice cream blanketed with caramel sauce, red raspberry sorbet smothered in marshmallow sauce with whip cream and a maraschino cherry. UM, RANDOM.

What was I thinking having a sundae with SORBET? Never again. It was good, but I screwed up. NEVER BE IN A RUSH FOR ICE CREAM. I will return to try other items one day...

No comments:

Post a Comment