Monday, August 2, 2010

Phototasting...

Oh dear. Phototasting colleagues, please forgive me for this wretched blog. I've been trying and trying and had no idea that our fearless teachers would be putting this out for you to see. Ugh! I didn't provide the blog when they had asked us that day, but perhaps I had mentioned earlier. Yikes.

Please note, in process, still trying to figure out best look, best way to present.

I've had a chance to check out a few of your blogs and they are all pretty darn fantastic. I've got much to live up to and will now take the time to work on this!

Thanks and so glad to have taken photos with all of you!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with it!! Can't wait to see your photos!

    Jacqueline
    http://rocketlunch.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm, you should take a look at my original blog Daily Gluttony when I started it in '05...it was certainly nothing to write home about! I think that's the whole fun of a blog...you can look back and see how it's evolved & progressed over time. So that being said, get writin' & postin' girl!!! So glad to have met you at Phototasting! :)

    ReplyDelete